Top 10 Friendship quotes | Best Friendship quotes | Friendship quotes

Top 10 Friendship quotes | Best Friendship quotes | Friendship quotes

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."
--Albert Camus


"The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had."
--Unknown

"Tears may come and go,
But there's one thing I know.
All my life you're a friend of mine.
You can depend on me.
I'll be fine...
'Cause you're a friend of mine."
--Clarence Clemens

"Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart."
--Unknown

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them."
--Anon

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
--Unknown

"If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."
--B.A. Billingsly

"Friends are kisses blown to us by angels."
--Unknown

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
--Oprah Winfrey

"True friendship isn't seen with the eyes, it's felt with the heart."
--Unknown

Top 10 Friendship quotes | Best Friendship quotes | Friendship quotes
Top 10 Friendship quotes | Best Friendship quotes | Friendship quotes Top 10 Friendship quotes | Best Friendship quotes | Friendship quotes Reviewed by Cyber Dupin on 12:22 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.