Top 10 Funny Pick Up Lines | Funniest Pick Up Lines | Funny Pick up Lines

Top 10 Funny Pick Up Lines | Funniest Pick Up Lines | Pick up lines that are funny



"Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!"

"Can you pull this heart-shaped arrow out of my ass? A damn little kid with wings shot me. "

"Excuse me miss... Do you have a cigarette? Actually, I don't want one, I just wanted to start a conversation with you."

"Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too."

Grab them in the butt and ask, "Pardon me, is this seat taken?"

(hold out hand) Would you hold this for me while I go for a walk?

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together. "

"Did I see u somewhere?" (N0)"Then I must of seen you in my dreams!"

"Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me."

(Close your hand with nothing inside and give it to her) "It's my breath from when you took it away" (Open your palm while saying this).

Top 10 Funny Pick Up Lines | Funniest Pick Up Lines | Pick up lines that are funny

Top 10 Funny Pick Up Lines | Funniest Pick Up Lines | Funny Pick up Lines Top 10 Funny Pick Up Lines | Funniest Pick Up Lines | Funny Pick up Lines Reviewed by Cyber Dupin on 1:29 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.