Top 10 Homer Simpson Quotes - Funny Homer Simpson Quotes

Top 10 Homer Simpson Quotes - Funny Homer Simpson Quotes

"To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key?"

"I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!"

"How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?"

"The strong must protect the sweet."

"Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."

"Alright Brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you. But lets just do this, and I can get back to you with ."

"I'm in a place where I don't know where I am!"

"Trying is the first step to failure"

"What's the point of going out, we're just going to end up back here anyway?"

Top 10 Homer Simpson Quotes - Funny Homer Simpson Quotes
Top 10 Homer Simpson Quotes - Funny Homer Simpson Quotes Top 10 Homer Simpson Quotes - Funny Homer Simpson Quotes Reviewed by Cyber Dupin on 10:22 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.