Top 10 Naughty Pick Up Lines | Naughtiest Pick Up Lines | Naughty Pick Up Line

Top 10 Naughty Pick Up Lines | Naughtiest Pick Up Lines | Naughty Pick Up Line

Here are an example of naughty pick up lines that you can use on your everyday mischievous conversation with anyone you like.


  • "If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"
  • "Hey, my name's Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?"
  • "Hey baby, you've got somthing on your butt, my eyes."

  • "This isn't a beer belly, It'a a fuel tank for a love machine."


  • "It's a good thing I have my library card, because I am totally checking you out."
  • You Sexy, You Fine. I Really Wanna Make You Mine.


  • Most people like to watch the Superbowl because it only happens once a year, but Id rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone like you only happens once in a lifetime


  • "Well, I AM telepathic, and I can tell that you love me. Right? (NO!) Damn, I always get 'love' and 'lust' mixed up. " 

  • I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
  • When I’m older, I’ll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I’ll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you


  • "Your ass is so nice that it is a shame that you have to sit on it."



  • Can you touch me? I want to tell my friends I was touched by an Angel.
  • Hey can I follow you home? ("What?") "Oh sorry my parents just told me to follow my dreams.

  • "(Look at her shirt label) When she say, 'What are you doing?' You respond: 'Yep! Made in heaven!' "




  • "Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?"

  • "If you don't wanna have kids with me, then why don't we just practice?"

  • "I'll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle. " 

  • "It's my birthday! How about a birthday kiss? (Is it really your birthday?) No, but how about a kiss anyway? "
Here's a video of some of the flirty and naughty sayings and one liners to watch.
Naughty Flirty Quotes

Guy picking up a girl



Top 10 Naughty Pick Up Lines | Naughtiest PickUp Lines | Naughty PickUp Line

Top 10 Naughty Pick Up Lines | Naughtiest Pick Up Lines | Naughty Pick Up Line Top 10 Naughty Pick Up Lines | Naughtiest Pick Up Lines | Naughty Pick Up Line Reviewed by Cyber Dupin on 1:05 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.