Top 10 Pick Up Lines | Best Pick Up Lines | Flirty Pick Up Lines

Top 10 Pick Up Lines | Best Pick Up Lines | Flirty Pick Up Lines

"You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line."

"I hope you know CPR, cos you take my breath away!"

"I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you."

"I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes."

"Most people like to watch the Olympics, because they only happens once every 4 years, but I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime."

"Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle."

"When God made you, he was showing off"

"Excuse me, I don't want you to think I'm ridiculous or anything, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I just felt like I had to tell you."

"Fascinating. I've been looking at your eyes all night long, 'cause I've never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them."

"I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen"

"Are you an interior decorator? When i saw you the room became beautiful!"

Top 10 Pick Up Lines | Best Pick Up Lines | Flirty Pick Up Lines
Top 10 Pick Up Lines | Best Pick Up Lines | Flirty Pick Up Lines Top 10 Pick Up Lines | Best Pick Up Lines | Flirty Pick Up Lines Reviewed by Cyber Dupin on 12:44 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.