Top Short Quotes - Funny Short Quotes - Funny Short Lines

"Jesus loves me, this I know - that is why I don't drive slow!"

" Where there's a will, there are five hundred relatives."

" If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?"

"Either he's dead or my watch has stopped."

"I really didn't say everything I said."

"I must confess, I was born at a very early age."

"It ain't the heat; it's the humility."

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."

"It is hard to understand how a cemetery raised its burial cost and blamed it on
the cost of living."

"You can't think and hit at the same time."

" If it's sent by ship then it's a cargo, if it's sent by road then it's a
shipment."

"All women are good - good for nothing, or good for something. "

"Ham radio operators do it with greater frequency."

"If I didn't wake up, I'd still be sleeping."

"Lawyers - Criminals I forget the difference"

"IF THE SCREAMS FROM MY TRUNK BOTHER YOU TURN UP YOUR RADIO"

"Work, yeah I tried that once. Worst 7 minutes of my life."

"For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain."

"Ice cream is not sexy. It's not wiggly and jiggly."

"A liberated woman is one who has sex before marriage and a job after. "

"Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it."

" Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference."

"Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason"

"Love Thy neighbors but don't get caught"

Top Short Quotes - Funny Short Quotes - Funny Short Lines
Top Short Quotes - Funny Short Quotes - Funny Short Lines Top Short Quotes - Funny Short Quotes - Funny Short Lines Reviewed by Cyber Dupin on 8:36 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.